Bagging, storage and dispatch supervisor
Couplet Sugars is a Belgian family company with 70 employees. It is active in the production of sugar specialities for the world market.
In order to continue its growth, Couplet Sugars invests heavily in the development of its markets, its products and its production lines.
With this success, Couplet Sugars is now looking to hire the services of a bagging, storage and shipping supervisor.
You will be responsible for the field activity of the storage and shipping workshops.
You will be responsible for ensuring that the operational activities of bagging, storage and dispatch are carried out correctly.You will be involved in the life of the workshop and, in collaboration with the team, you will accurately measure the three axes of productivity, quality and safety within the workshop.
You will work under the supervision of the Finished Products Manager.
Your tasks are as follows:
- Ensuring safety ;
- Controlling the workshop activity (e.g. settings, resource valuation, interpretation of KPIs, tool reliability, opportunity and risk assessment, prevention of breakage, identification of bottle necks, etc.);
- Organisation of daily activities and missions (listing of needs, prioritisation, anticipation of needs, allocation, etc.);
- Planning and optimisation of resources (HR, equipment, methods, etc.) with regard to achievements and needs;
- Coordination of maintenance stoppages (provision of line, timing, intervention, co-activity);
- Supervision of teams (tasks, instructions, support, daily meetings, use of feedback, etc.);
- Control of the conformity of installations, supplies, work (reactivation after maintenance, quality of packaging, loading, etc.) and compliance with rules and methods (procedures, etc.);
- Investigation of workshop malfunctions (non-conformities, malfunctions, incidents, etc.);
- Operation and supply of KPIs (reporting, interpretation, corrective actions);
- Making installations, structures, equipment and materials available;
- Promotion of quality and safety policies in each entity;
- Guiding employees in order to maximise motivation and performance
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in electro-mechanics or agri-food or 10 years experience in production.
- Management training is a plus.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED FOR THE POSITION
- Knowledge and/or understanding of IT tools (ERP, P.T., CMMS, etc.)
- Ability to analyse and be rational
- Management training
- Technical skills (automation, electricity, mechanics, etc.)
- Organisational and functional sense
- Excellent interpersonal skills - leader, collaborator and federator
- Sense of concision and priority
- Sensitivity to food quality and product knowledge
- Ability to listen, assertiveness and good communication skills
- Ability to keep calm at all times
- Experience in continuous improvement is a plus
- Driver's license desired
- Autonomous, responsible and committed
- Uniting and mobilising
- Good sense and critical mind
- Rigorous, structured and organisedForce of proposal
- Proactive and visionary
- A permanent contract in a company with a human dimension with participative management.
- The chance to join an innovative and growing company.
- The interest of working at the heart of a highly technical process.