- 600gr fondant S11
- 300gr fondant S11 (keep separately)
- 15gr gelatin
- 45gr water
- 125gr melted fat (Shea)
- 105gr glucose syrup
- 15gr glycerin
- (5gr vanilla)
Mix gelatin with water at 50°C and add the melted fat. The fat has to have a temperature of approximately 80°C (in microwave 7 minutes at 600W).
- 2Add the glucose and glycerin. Mix it all and heat at a temperature of about 90°C (in microwave for 2 minutes and 30 seconds at 600W).
Knead together with 600gr S11 in powder form and 5gr vanilla for 1 minute on low speed and 1 minute on high speed.
- 4Add the 300gr remaining S11 in powder form and knead 2 minutes at low speed and 3 minutes at high speed.
- 5Use fondant S11 to roll the fondant out.
- 6Warm the dough for later use in the microwave during 2 minutes at 300W and knead it.